www/info

Matthias Wieser matthias-wieser at t-online.de
Wed Oct 9 10:33:02 BST 2002

Martijn Klingens wrote:

> Either way I think it's better not to mention the bug to the general
> public before the fix is there.

The fix is not there?

> As soon as the bug is known exploits will appear. Better have the patch
> ready too at the same time if there's no known exploit yet.

Any cracker or skript kiddy interested in KDE security knows about this
bug already. There are many people that use KPF regularly. They need to
get warned. Now.

Just my 2 Cents
   Matthias

--
"Error Message: Your Password Must Be at Least 18770 Characters and
Cannot Repeat Any of Your Previous 30689 Passwords (Q276304)"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q276304