KTextEditor

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Tue Oct 8 21:58:21 BST 2002

On Tuesday 08 October 2002 17:08, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> Zack Rusin wrote:
> >On Tuesday 08 October 2002 15:38, David Faure wrote:
> >>Yes, no problem, and koffice-devel would indeed be the right place
> >>for this.... but I thought the koffice requirement meant that this
> >>solution wasn't acceptable?
> >
> >I never said that.
>
> IIRC Don Sanders said that .

Don also said I'm free to choose the implementation. And at that time we
were still thinking about not using KTextEditor at all - just a good
rich text editor - for that KOffice wouldn't be acceptable. With
KTextEditor everything will be fine.

Zack

--
If your life passes before your eyes when you die, does that include the
part where your life passes before your eyes?