Linux Expo London -- Urgent

Chris Howells chris at chrishowells.co.uk
Fri Oct 4 11:47:45 BST 2002

Hi,

Phil Hands who's organising the .org section at the London Linux
Expo was recently on IRC. He urgently needs to know whether people
can run/help the KDE booth at he London Linux Expo (contact him at
phil at hands.com if you can). He needs to know _by the end of today_.
If he doesn't hear by today, KDE won't have a booth :(

Sadly I can't make it -- Liverpool -> London == more than four hours
on the train, and I am busy on both Wednesday and Thursday mornings,
so wouldn't get there until it was nearly over.

Cheers,
Chris Howels

Access over 330 professionally developed online training courses
and hundreds of free tutorials and jobs.  Click below for details
      http://www.beginners.co.uk