libtrash ?

Jason Bainbridge JaseOne at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 1 08:47:14 BST 2002

Wouldn't this extend out of the realm of "Desktop Environment" though? I think this is more of a distro based issue and not one for KDE. I don't think it would be a good idea for KDE to implement something that would have system wide ramifications.

Although it would be nice if the 'trash' could all use a central location ie. for KDE, Gnome & libtrash to all use the same repository for such 'trashed files'.

Just my 2 cents on the issue.

Regards,
Jason