KDE 3.1 RC4, the final one (fingers crossed!)

Andy Fawcett andy at athame.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 07:40:25 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 06:21, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished creating the KDE 3.1 RC4 tarballs. The CVS tags
> KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE / ARTS_1_1_0_RELEASE tags have been moved
> appropriately.

Hi Dirk,

Just updating my sources on these tags, and it looks like admin/ has
been untagged. Certainly all the admin/ directories have been removed
from my local sources after this update.

Currently making local softlinks to kde-common to temporarily cure
this...

Regards,

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy at athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."