Problems with 3.1

Hasso Tepper hasso at estpak.ee
Thu Nov 14 16:27:10 GMT 2002

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Thursday 14 November 2002 12:37, Hasso Tepper wrote:
> > 1) Kfiledialog -
> > http://hasso.linux.ee/pics/kfiledialog-problem.png There are
> > scrollbars in QuickNavigation panel. They are always there
> > although they don't appear when using KDE in english.
>
> Neither do they appear with German translations. This is really
> weird. Anyway, I adjusted the calculation about 2 pixels and it
> works for me now.
>
> Please test if it works for you as well.

Nope. I just compiled new qt-copy, kdelibs and problem is still there.
Also note that scrollbars appear only when initially opening dialog.
When I choose "Small icons" from rightclick menu, scrollbars
disappear. And they don't appear when I choose "Big icons" again as
well.

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team