QDateTime and kdbgstream

Holger Freyther freyther at gmx.net
Tue Nov 12 10:47:12 GMT 2002

Hi devels,
I would like to commit the following patch after KDE3.1 was released.
It adds 3 operator<<'s. One for QDateTime, one for QTime and one for QDate.

One could argue that one could use the toString() method of all these but I
prefer the addition of these operators for several reasons.
1. it's more object orientated
2. we can easily change the 'stream' in future to be say local ware or
something else
3. same would apply to QString. one can use local8Bit() or latin1() too

regards Holger
Holger 'zecke' Freyther
developer
Project OPIE- the Open Palmtop Integrated Environment
http://opie.handhelds.org | http://www.opie.info (german)
IRC: irc.freenode.net #opie #opie.de