[Issue N9282] Re: KMail folder changing bug (Was: Re: KDE 3.1: one week delay)

Roger Larsson roger.larsson at norran.net
Mon Nov 11 23:47:11 GMT 2002

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 00.11, Roger Larsson wrote:

> It should use the latest detected mouse position with left mouse button
still
> down IMHO. Using the latest processed position might be quite good
> actually... - I will test that.

That was not that simple. I found another way.
Suppose it has to select a item but that the call to doAutoScroll is wrong
See attached code.

It works and reveals an interesting thing:
KMail folders are multiple selectable - is that correct?
Might that be a reason for the strange behavior?

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
SkellefteƄ