Showstopper bug in "kate" -- More Info.

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Wed Nov 6 09:03:25 GMT 2002

> [ Hmmm... one future feature request could be to have an option to safe
>    the settings -- because it takes quite some time to setup all the colours
>    and line thicknesses. Or, at least let it always safe the last setting
>    automatically... ]

There's already a mechanism to save the application-specific options
implemented in kdeprint. As long as the option name starts with "app-"
they are automatically saved into the config file when the KPrinter
object is destroyed. This works for example with konqueror print
options. I just tested kate (from CVS last night), and print options
are also saved and retrieved correctly.

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM