Showstopper bug in "kate" -- More Info.

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Mon Nov 4 09:44:50 GMT 2002

Christoph Cullmann wrote:

> Could you update your kdelibs/kate/part dir, install it and retest ?

If updated and compiled this part (I am currently updating the whole lot of KDE).

It seems the most nasty part of the bug is gone. However, the rendering of the
page(s) doesn't look right.

While I get the correct looking preview without the "Print Syntax Guide" option,
checking this option to be "on" prints first several hundred pages of lines with
this content:

2 -
2 -
2 -
[....]

while then the last few pages contain a partially correct content of what is
in the kate text file....

I will make more tests when I have a completely new KDE....

> cu
> Christoph

Cheers,
Kurt