Experiences with KDE-CVS at LinuxWorldExpo

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Sun Nov 3 13:02:51 GMT 2002

On Sunday 03 November 2002 11:33, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 3. November 2002 00:16 schrieb Michael Brade:
> > Hi,
> > be changed for KDE 3.1: the konsole icon and the kcontrol icon, they are
> > *much* too similar. Even after weeks of using Crystal I'm not able to
>
> The current version is not similar at all since about 2 weeks. maybe you
> are still using outdated CVS? no idea.
Of course not ;)
But I just did a rm -rf $KDEDIR and reinstalled it--some icons indeed changed
but now it's even worse! Now I have three blue icons, the home icon, the
kcontrol icon and the konsole icon :-( Attached is a screenshot (normally I
don't have the big ones in kicker). So again, the green card of kcontrol's
icon needs to be bigger, the shell smaller. Dunno about the home icon,
strange change... I liked my colored house of hicolor.

And as Eva said: the kcontrol icon is different at different sizes.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience