kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Fri May 31 20:41:34 BST 2002

Am Freitag, 31. Mai 2002 12:29 schrieb Carsten Pfeiffer:

> On Friday 31 May 2002 14:07, David Leimbach wrote:
> > I think its obvious that some people like Keramic and others don't.

> That was the point of my previous mail.

So far I only see 2 people who are really strictly against it. Even if I
missed one or two others the consensus on switching to Keramik seems
overwhelming, considering that we are talking a matter of taste here. I'm
certainly not for ignoring significant minority votes or forcing things
through no matter what. But if we always aim at a true 100% consensus of
everybody we won't get anywhere.

> I don't think a poll should be
> made, IMHO the artists should decide (after all technical issues have been
> resolved).

The artists also seemed to agree (provided they can resolve the issues).

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de