GNOME/KDE interoperability hothouse

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Fri May 31 19:24:28 BST 2002

fredag 31 mai 2002, 05:31 am, skrev Thomas Zander:
> I fear that the KDE group will be hugely under presented as long as this
> is done in the US.
> Most KDE people are from Europe, plus that I will not travel to the USE
> in the first place. There are probably others that feel likewise.

After several such events in Europe, I feel that the American KDE developers
have been under-represented.  If the European KDE developers want to have
every event in europe, then I suggest you fly all the KDE developers to
Europe.

-Charles

--
Charles Samuels <charles at kde.org>
 "Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a