--disable-rpath doesn't work in KDE3.0.1

Eva Brucherseifer eva at kde.org
Fri May 31 11:36:30 BST 2002

Hi,

we are comiling KDE3.0.1 for Solaris at the moment, but unfortuantely the
build option "--disable-rpath" doesn't have any effect. But the option is
quite important on Solaris, since each SUN admins usually has his own
location to install software.
The package are ment for upload to ftp.kde.org

Unfortunately this is quite urgent, since we are compiling on the U60 loaned
by SUN for Linuxtag and we need to be ready on Tuesday and the machine will
be returned on June 10th after Linuxtag.

Can anyone help us please with a fast patch?

Thanks in advance!
eva