kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Thu May 30 20:27:32 BST 2002

Am Donnerstag, 30. Mai 2002 20:41 schrieb Neil Stevens:

> > That's true for both sides - since this is purely a look thing, I don't
> > think you can expect *objective* arguments from either side.
>
> Then why change?

Well, simply for the same reason that triggers a lot of other things: People
getting a gut feeling that it is time for a change, people getting finally
tired of looking at the same thing day after day, people just liking
something better than something else. All this is obviously the case with the
vast majority here regarding the old style, myself included. They apparently
want KDE 3 to be a new start and want its appearance to reflect this feeling.

Therefore I'm adding my "me too" here: Make those Keramik widgets a bit
smaller, and also switch to the Crystal icons in the same go (but get rid of
those red hearts and other toy stuff for everything that's not really a toy).

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de