kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Thu May 30 13:48:29 BST 2002

On Thursday 30 May 2002 14:36, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
> I'm very much in favour of this idea. Keramik is truely a 21st century
> style and competes favourable against both Aqua and they toyish Luna. It is
> both fast, different and original. It doesn't look like it copies any
> existing desktop or game type style.
Needless to say, I'm also in favor of this idea. I never thought I'd use a
"fancy" style because it will get in my way - Keramik is the only exception I
found upto now :-)

> The remaining issues:
>
> 2. finding a colorscheme
I have one that I tuned until it suited my taste. I think it could serve at
least as a template for the final colorscheme. Of course I'd say use it as it
is :-) See attachment.

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops