kicker: no drag-resizing anymore

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Mon May 27 18:35:06 BST 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 01:59:48AM -0600, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> custom will still need a dialog to pop up when selected otherwise people will
> select custom and not know how to change its size as it is non-obvious that
> you can drag the edge of the panel to resize it.

Idea; after changing the name 'Custom' to 'manually set' you can show a little
picture of a kicker and a big edge where the user is dragging the edge line
to resize.  Probably best done with an arrow or semi-transparent old/new
states.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be