PATCH: kde-common/admin share script b/n cvs.sh && missing

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Mon May 27 09:47:24 BST 2002

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 06:57:42PM -0400, Dawit A. wrote:
> I dunno if this is workable under all the basic shells in all the
> platforms KDE runs,

no. "source" is a csh-ism imported into bash. the sh syntax is ".".
functions and local variables are posix, but i dunno if all our target
plattforms have posix shells ... i'd avoid it, especially as it does not
serve any purpose except the esthetical one.

> but I have removed the shared auto* detection code into its
> own file and sourced it into both cvs.sh and missing.

nice. :)

greetings

The problem with making software idiot-proof is that idiots are so clever.