kconf_update: ensuring it has run

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sun May 26 22:49:14 BST 2002

Yes, It's a todo item to make it more verbose.

Your point 2) is interesting but I don't see how to do that in a backwards
compatible way without running updates twice since existing apprc files don't
have such a key.

I'm on vacation the coming week but feel free to remind me about this next
week.

Cheers,
Waldo

bastian at kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian at suse.com