KDE bussines cards

Shawn Gordon shawn at thekompany.com
Sat May 25 18:34:45 BST 2002

At 10:20 AM 5/25/2002, you wrote:
>Hi
>
>On Saturday 25 May 2002 18:47, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> > At 08:45 AM 5/25/2002, you wrote:
> > >As announced before we have the possibility to print KDE bussiness cards
> > > for about 100 people from the KDE Project. Many thanks to Danka for
> > > sponsoring this!
> >
> > Why isn't the League sponsoring this?
> >

>Because the league can sponsor things wich need sponsoring?
>
>Danka sells printers and printing solutions. There was the offer to do this.
>We accepted the offer. Where has the League to be involved?
>
>Or is your point we should accept no direct help, but only the league is
>allowed to pay this?
>
>This is a limited offer only, when there are more ppl needing this
>afterwards,
>there sure has to be found some other solution, perhaps by other channels of
>sponsoring.
>
>Feel free to ask, when you have further questions, because I am not sure I
>get
>your point.
>
>MfG
>         Rainer

well it is certainly nice to see this happen, I just wonder why there
hasn't been any visible League sponsorship of anything (that I'm aware of)
in the 18+ months of its existence.  I love to see any help that comes
along and I don't think the League should do it all, but shouldn't it do
something?

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President