KDE bussines cards

Rainer Endres endres at physos.org
Sat May 25 18:20:50 BST 2002

Hi

On Saturday 25 May 2002 18:47, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> At 08:45 AM 5/25/2002, you wrote:
> >As announced before we have the possibility to print KDE bussiness cards
> > for about 100 people from the KDE Project. Many thanks to Danka for
> > sponsoring this!
>
> Why isn't the League sponsoring this?

Because the league can sponsor things wich need sponsoring?

Danka sells printers and printing solutions. There was the offer to do this.
We accepted the offer. Where has the League to be involved?

Or is your point we should accept no direct help, but only the league is
allowed to pay this?

This is a limited offer only, when there are more ppl needing this afterwards,
there sure has to be found some other solution, perhaps by other channels of
sponsoring.

Feel free to ask, when you have further questions, because I am not sure I get
your point.

MfG
	Rainer