Include sth into Qt/qt-copy?

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Thu May 23 15:47:48 BST 2002

Lars Knoll wrote:

> > For about 2 months now, I have a patch for qt-copy on my HD, that add
> > the missing QPrinter::setMargins() feature. This function, along with
> > code that already exists, would allow to control the print margins
> > from any KDE app that prints in non fullpage mode (GUI also already
> > exists). The Qt patch is BC.
> > I already wrote several mails to TT (qt-bugs), IIRC I started more than
> > one year ago to ask for that basic missing function. I talked with
> > Lars. I also sent the patch I have 2 months ago. I never got any
> > feedback to my mails.
>
> I'm pretty sure I sent you a mail saying it'll be in 3.1. We're not adding it
> in 3.0.x, as we do not add new methods in patchlevel releases.

Either my mail server ate it, or I missed it. Anyway, it's good news :-)
I thought it might be included earlier because it was BC, but that's not
a big deal. I'll wait until 3.1 to activate the code in CVS then. Thanks.

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM