Moving KAddressBook back to kdepim

Don Sanders sanders at kde.org
Mon May 6 12:00:10 BST 2002

This would mean that for end users KMail is dependent on kde-pim
again, a situation which has proven confusing in the past, ("Somebody
told me I just need kde network/base/libs to get KMail to work but
now the addressbook isn't working" ad nauseam).

The basic problem is that KAddressBook and KOrganizer want to share a
common dialog, specifically the choose categories dialog, right?

Would it really be wrong to add such a dialog to kdelibs/kdeui ?

Don.