KDE 3.0.1 schedule

John Birch jbb at kdevelop.org
Sat May 4 21:26:09 BST 2002

On Sun, 05 May 2002 00:58, Dirk Mueller wrote:
(...)
> BTW, how long is this "kdevelop for KDE 2.2" thing going to stay ? We never
> ever before provided packages for KDE versions that are no longer the
> latest stable recommendation.

This branch is only open for bug fixes now. All new development should be in
head (and for kde3.x)

There will still be many people on kde2 installs that can use a better ide
than our previous version, particularly those using kde commericially. The
conflicts to support both were pretty trivial.

jbb