App duplication again (Re: new project in kdemultimedia)

Thomas Diehl thd at kde.org
Sat May 4 15:34:32 BST 2002

Am Samstag, 4. Mai 2002 16:11 schrieb Neil Stevens:

> If translators don't wish to translate the new app, nobody's forcing them
> to do so.

Maybe translators want a fully usable KDE for the people in their countries
and themselves? Would you say the same if KDE and all its programs came in
Chinese by default or any language you are not familiar with? Just think
about it for a moment.

> Why should translators get a double super veto over what goes into KDE?

Thanks. I would be perfectly satisfied with a single super veto.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/
Deutsche KDE-Uebersetzung: http://i18n.kde.org/teams/de/