Session Management Considerations

Carsten Wolff AirWulf666 at gmx.net
Sat May 4 15:33:00 BST 2002

On Saturday 04 May 2002 15:18, Matthias Ettrich wrote:
>    But we don't save the session as "default session as we
>    used to, but as "last session".

Ahh! Finally I understand, how it worked! ;-)

> Suggestions very much welcome. Does the new scheme look simpler, more
> logical to you?

It is not a simpler scheme, because there are more options now, but it's
certainly simpler to use, because the logic isn't hidden behind the
behavior of a single checkbox, but plain and clear in named options. There
is no longer a "hidden" behavior, the user has to understand. This is
always a good thing(tm) for useability.

Cheers, Carsten.

--
| THE K Desktop Environment: |  My very own little site:  |
|     http://www.kde.org     | http://www.wolffcarsten.de |