[Kde-nonlinux] Porting KDE3 to IRIX / MipsPro

Mickael Marchand marchand at kde.org
Fri May 3 14:10:14 BST 2002

Hi,

we recently (yesterday) got KDE 3.0 packages for IRIX uploaded on
ftp://upload.kde.org, I made them available on KDE mirrors a few hours
ago (it includes qt3.0.3, kdesupport,arts, kdelibs and kdebase)

These packages are maintained by Carsten Kroll <CKroll at pinnaclesys.com>
I don't know anything about IRIX ;) if there can be different
compilers,libs etc, so I just wanted to warn you that someone already
ported KDE 3.0 to IRIX (check KDE mirrors to get them)

I guess that would a good idea if you and Carsten could work together to
provide IRIX packages/patches for KDE.

Regards,
Mik

--
Mickael Marchand
Engineer student, Ecole des Mines de Douai - France