Proposal for KControl

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at jowenn.at
Sun Jun 30 12:29:22 BST 2002

Hi

What would be the problem, if applications using the konsole part or the
spellchecking facilities provide a menu entry in their settings menu. This
menu item could show the dialog boxes containing the widgets currently in
kcontrol.

Would it be to confusing for the user, if I rename the component chooser to
component configurator and add move the spell checking and konsole settings
in there (additional to the above paragraph) ?

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger