Proposal for KControl

Charles Samuels charles at kde.org
Sat Jun 29 22:34:28 BST 2002

lørdag 29 juni 2002, 02:26 pm, skrev Aaron J. Seigo:
> what do you do about settings that are global to several applications?
> will having multiple similarly named panels that do slightly different
> things (e.g. the icons panels) be any better?

The single biggest problem I've seen so far, actually.

Like the Audio CD Browser.

Is that Sound, or is it File Browser?

Is the System Notification group a Sound or a General option ?

-Charles

--
Charles Samuels <charles at kde.org>
### <charles at altair.dhs.org> is obsolete, please update your addressbook.