Alt-return shortcut borken in filedialog.

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Sat Jun 29 21:27:09 BST 2002

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 11:36:47AM -0700, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> The Alt-return shortcut for properties seems to be broken in the filedialog.
> It closes the file-dialog here as if I pressed OK.
>
> It also seems that ctrl-sequences do not always come through in konsole. (E.g.
> ctrl-C). Has anyone else noticed that? It's a bit weird since often they work
> just fine.

In vi the ^b is the same as a page-up.  Keeping the ^b depressed consistently
does not work. Sometimes its at first depress, sometimes after keeping it
depressed for a second. (so it scrolls a couple of screens and stoppes then)

Hope that helps debugging.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be