RFC: Preview names

Florian Ehrenthal ehrenthal at gmx.net
Fri Jun 28 15:11:39 BST 2002

On Friday 28 June 2002 14:15, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> I want to rename "Image" to "Bitmap Image", and "Picture" to "SVG Image"
> (or is it the other way around...?). The current names are *not* intuitive.
> If no-one objects I will do this.
>
> Cheers, Simon
>
> PS: Damn, I missed the KOffice 1.2 message freeze...

i'd love to see that renamed, how often did i ask myself the the damn
difference between picture and image previews is...
but i might miss the difference due to the fact that i ain't a native
(english) speaker. though i ask my self how this is being translated for
example to german, where both translate to "bild".
i vote for "bitmap image" and "vector image" (err vector graphics?)

kind regards
flo