--enable-embedded should disable check for uic

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jun 28 14:38:53 BST 2002

On Fri, Jun 28, 2002 at 02:21:50PM +0200, Holger Freyther wrote:
> uic is not getting compiled with Qt/E 2.x. I dunno about Qt/E3 but I guess
> it's the same situation.

Yes, I know. Thus, since --enable-embedded has the build system check for
Qt/E specifically, it should also disable the uic check and uic-dependant
subdirs from compilation. :)

But NO_UIC_NEEDED=1 seems to do just that, so no problem!

> To compile opie we either use uic from Qt/X11 or the one from the Trolltech
> SDK for Qtopia Embedded Development.

Ah. But I don't need it, nor want it for this particular project. :)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much