File format(s) for kdeshare

Josef Spillner dr_maux at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 22 11:42:00 BST 2002

Hi,

I've written some more thoughts which are IMO important for the implementation
side of the applications which provide the "get hot new stuff" button.
I looked at the Kate and KOrganizer implementation, and at what I had coded so
far, and it should indeed be very easy to create a common base layer.

Those who are interested, please read kdenonbeta/kdeshare/testdata/FORMAT.
To test kdeshare, compile and install it, but run it locally.
A nice file to start with (File -> Open) is in testdata/voctrain.xml.

Josef

--
Free operating systems. Free software. Free games.