KDE 3.0.2: +1 week

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Jun 19 00:00:17 BST 2002

On Mit, 19 Jun 2002, F at lk Brettschneider wrote:

> Please, can one of you (translators? kde gurus?) check if the
> translation of KDevelop-2.1.2 is up-to-date with its sources. I doubt
> it. Even 2.1.1 has untranslated text.
> The KDevelop developer generation that knows how to update the
> translation files is gone. I've never bothered myself with such
> things... ;)...

euhm, thats rather impossible.

current setup is kdevelop / KDE_2_2_BRANCH -> kde-i18n 2_2_BRANCH
kdevelop / KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH -> kde-i18n 3_0_BRANCH
kdevelop / HEAD -> kde-i18n HEAD

as there is no message merge for kde-i18n 2_2_BRANCH anymore (and no
translator working on it), you will not get any new translations.

Well, of course we could move stuff around, but I doubt that the translators
will catch up with the new kdevelop in one week.

I politely suggest that you start fixing your branch-mess and concentrate on
ONE kdevelop version instead of maintaining two dozen variants ;-)

Dirk