KDE 3.0.2: +1 week

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Jun 18 23:27:45 BST 2002

Hi!

Dirk Mueller wrote:

>Hi,
>
>a number of issues were pointed out to me about 3_0_BRANCH that need more
>time, therefore I delay the packaging by one week.
>
>It will also help avoiding the KOffice release date clash :)
>
>Translators: there will be another message merge before packaging, so you
>can continue to commit.

Please, can one of you (translators? kde gurus?) check if the
translation of KDevelop-2.1.2 is up-to-date with its sources. I doubt
it. Even 2.1.1 has untranslated text.
The KDevelop developer generation that knows how to update the
translation files is gone. I've never bothered myself with such
things... ;)...

>Developers: Backport _urgent_ and _safe_ fixes only.
>

>Thank you for reading,
>

>Dirk

Ciao
F at lk