Keramik style and colorizing (was: Re: kde 3.1 -- make Keramik default?)

Allan Sandfeld Jensen snowwolf at one2one-networks.com
Wed Jun 12 10:32:59 BST 2002

Oh well. I might as well post it.

Yes I know, this is The Wrong Way(TM), but it is proff of concept and it
works.

Apparently it is this line that break color schemes:
if ( hue >= 0 && h >= 0 ) h = ( h + 144 + hue ) % 360;

(There is no way grey + white should give light blue as it does now)

I have no ksnapshot at the moment so screenshots will have to wait.

greetings
`Allan