konquerors horror tooltips

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Fri Jun 7 17:47:04 BST 2002

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 03:46:02PM +0100, Simon MacMullen wrote:
> Joseph:
> > Could please someone point me to a way of disabling those
> > large preview images
> > in konqueror's file tooltips, if there is one, otherwise
> > please implement a
> > GUI for disabling them.
>
> No, there isn't one. I didn't want to add more options to the control
> centre. I was kind of hoping people would either like them or not want
> tooltips at all. But if it really upsets you, *sob*, I'll do it. But I won't
> have any free time till next week.
>
> And if it really *really* upsets you, apply this (untested) patch to tide
> you over. You'll still get a small icon though.
>
> Cheers, (*sob*)

Well I think just listening to the global 'enable tooltips' setting would
be enought. My 3 days old CVS does not allow me to turn them off either.

I am talking about the look&feel->Style kcm, tab misc; the 'enable tooltips'
option there.

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be