konquerors horror tooltips

Simon MacMullen simon.macmullen at aspectgroup.co.uk
Fri Jun 7 15:46:02 BST 2002

Joseph:
> Could please someone point me to a way of disabling those
> large preview images
> in konqueror's file tooltips, if there is one, otherwise
> please implement a
> GUI for disabling them.

No, there isn't one. I didn't want to add more options to the control
centre. I was kind of hoping people would either like them or not want
tooltips at all. But if it really upsets you, *sob*, I'll do it. But I won't
have any free time till next week.

And if it really *really* upsets you, apply this (untested) patch to tide
you over. You'll still get a small icon though.

Cheers, (*sob*)

Simon