Patch to add 'close tab' button in Mozilla style to Konqueror.

Volker Augustin Volker.Augustin at stud.uni-regensburg.de
Wed Jun 5 06:20:24 BST 2002

>> Oops, took out the resizeEvent() code and forgot to put it back in.
>
> Corrected patch attached.

Screenshot please :-))

By the way: Is there a reason why I cannot create a new tab when I only have
an empty konqueror window, i.e. right after starting konqueror?

Another weird thing with tabs is that the first new tab you open seems to
open in front of the original page and then be put behind it causing a
flicker. All new tabs created later are correctly created behind the other
pages.

And the third usability issue: lack of a mouse and key combination to open a
link in a new tab when clicking on it (e.g. Ctrl+Click in Opera).

Volker