Bug hunting [was: KDE 3.1 release schedule draft]

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Tue Jun 4 11:24:15 BST 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 14:23, Daniel Naber wrote:

> What about having an official "bug hunting week" in the schedule? E.g.
> surfing bugs.kde.org, cleaning up and actually fixing those bugs. Of

This would only be a beginning. More (and perhaps new as it's a good entry to
get familiar with KDE) developers have to hunt bugs, not only maintainers.

> I know that Mozilla has "bug days", which include community involvement,
> has anybody experience with that?

Gnome has/had a weekly bug day with IRC meeting. Don't know if that helped
or was necessary as AFAIK not anyone can close obsolete bug reports there.

Bye,
   Steve