KDE 3.1 release schedule draft

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Mon Jun 3 19:59:43 BST 2002

On Monday 03 June 2002 10:42, Neil Stevens wrote:
> Dirk tried an experiment with 3.0 - the features list.  I'm surprised that
> I seem to be the only person who likes *this* cycle's new feature - its
> shortness.

Add me to the people who like it. I do see downsides for kdelibs stuff (less
time to find API flaws before the changes become BC), but apart from that
short and ferocious release cycles are IMHO way better than long cycles.

Let's embrace and extend the 'Release early, release often' paradigm which
worked so well for KDE 2.x, I'd say.

Martijn