KDE 3.1 release schedule draft

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Jun 3 13:01:04 BST 2002

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 01:54:34PM +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Yes, don't complain. It was never stated there would be 7 months to KDE 3.1.

You must have a different interpretation of "Please comment, complain, scream
;-)" than I have. But Dirk's latest proposal sounds fine to me, so no more
from me in this thread.

And yes, I will focus on quality not features, problem is that the only
serious bugs in Atlantik is the lack of certain features. ;-)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much