[OT] Re: KGX? WTF?

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Sat Jul 27 20:46:38 BST 2002

Shawn Gordon wrote:

> I guess I have to see if Dre censors this reply of mine as he has done
> already today.

Hi,

Since I only asked you to explain your concerns privately, this being
off-topic here, I don't see how this could possibly be censorship.  The
only thing I wrote about the list was:

| I will take your reply back to the list, in terms of if you were able
| come up with anything, I don't want to litter the list with a
| back-and-forth like this.

To which you responded with a whole repertoire of allegations,
accusations and innuendo - seems like you and dep have far more in
common than previously thought.

In the end, you have provided nothing to backup your statements, except
to link to a posted political commentary which you disagree with.  Just
don't slander people in public, is all I ask.

This post just adds to the off-topic thread, sorry.

[ ... ]

Ciao,

Dre