Kuickshow's UI

Roberto H. Alsina ralsina at kde.org
Fri Jul 19 18:32:39 BST 2002

On Fri, Jul 19 2002 at 04:04:09am +0200, Rizsanyi Zsolt wrote:
> On Friday 19 July 2002 01:11, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > #if Christian Lavoie

> > > That's just a 'sane min/max' problem, not really an objection to
> > > auto-resize.
> >
> > No, I object to auto-resize on behalf of less experienced users.
> >
> > I have watched such users deal with applications that resize themselves.
> > They all seem to find such behaviour annoying and confusing.
> >
> > Is there evidence to the contrary ?
>
> If you dont count that the most popular relevant windows apps auto-resize,
> than I dont know of any :)

The most popular image viewer (Internet Explorer itself) now resizes the image.
I found out about this trying to view screenshots, and surprised because
all looked awful :-)

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
"You can't be an emperor because some moistened
bint lobbed a scimitar at you!" Monty Python.