Interface versioning

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at jowenn.at
Fri Jul 19 08:55:30 BST 2002

Hi

On Friday 19 July 2002 00:22, Richard Moore wrote:
> There appear to be some memory leaks here, eg. if there's no factory in the
> library the KLibrary appears to be leaked. Is it destroyed somewhere else,
> or is this a real problem?
>
> Cheers
>
> Rich.

I took most of the code from the other templete methods. I think the
->unload() destroyes the klibrary automatically. I'll have a look.

What do you think about the basic idea of versioning interfaces ?

Would it be BC to replace

                                      ErrNoComponent };
-
+       enum ExtendedComponentLoadingError {ErrWrongVerson=6};

by
			ErrNoComponent,
			ErrWrongVersion};

Kind regards