Interface versioning

Richard Moore rich at kde.org
Fri Jul 19 01:22:22 BST 2002

There appear to be some memory leaks here, eg. if there's no factory in the
library the KLibrary appears to be leaked. Is it destroyed somewhere else, or
is this a real problem?

Cheers

Rich.

On Thursday 18 July 2002 10:53 pm, kde at jowenn.at wrote:
> Hi
>
> I came across a problem, which would need interface versioning. It's needed

 eg for someplugins which are compiled against modified interfaces. I
> mean old plugins work with newer applications, but not vice versa.
>
> I think that could be used kde wide, so I started to enhance the klibloader

 and the componentfactory. It's not really tested yet, but since I don't