Kuickshow's UI

Thomas Zander zander at planescape.com
Tue Jul 16 19:10:06 BST 2002

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 03:56:29PM +0200, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> I don't think it needs a menubar. The few options in the toolbar would only be
> duplicated in the menubar.

Look at the styleguide, every application which has a document should have a
menubar.

The user expects this, and you may be right that there are other ways to do
the same, but consistency is more important IMO.
An option to turn it off is something you might like :)

Reading your email makes me think its a nice application, I can't wait to see
it :)  (I updated last saturday but can't find it anywhere)

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander at planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be