kde-help not working in CVS?

Unai Garro Unai.Garro at ee.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 12 23:19:35 BST 2002

> Verify that meinproc has been compiled. If KDE3 does not compile meinproc,
> you will have no help.

> )
> (In short: check BZ2 support)

Uhmmmm... it seems that meinproc is OK,... I don't think that's the problem,
but anyway, I'm going to verify the compilation process again, and  have a
look at the bz2 thing also.

> If at the end you have still problems with it, please complain to
> mailto:kde-core-devel at kde.org as it is where the meinproc/khelpcenter
> developers are. They seem not to follow the kde-devel mailing list or one
> would have stepped up and would have answered all similar previous questions
> instead of me.

I usually don't like to mail kde-core-devel, since they might have "better"
questions to answer, but I hope this time I wake up somebody, since I don't
seem to be the only one having such a problem.

Thankx very much!

>Have a nice day/evening/night!

PS: you guessed with the last one (23:20 (BST) here) :)