Kicker's clock

Helge Deller deller at gmx.de
Wed Jul 10 22:21:54 BST 2002

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 22:30, Michael Brade wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 July 2002 22:05, Helge Deller wrote:
> > On Wednesday 10 July 2002 18:26, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > > Ok, own up, who broke the clock ?
> > >
> > > A long time ago, I patched it to add multiple timezone support, but now
> > > when I change timezone for one clock, they all change to that zone.
> > > Kinda useless :(
> >
> > Hi Rik,
> >
> > Could you please explain a little more in detail ?
> > If I have two clocks on the panel and change one to "Los Angeles" the
> > other one stays at "Berlin" (my local time). I just tested it, so I don't
> > see your problem.
>
> But I have the same result Rik has: if I change a clock the other ones
> follow and the thing that shows the seconds (":") stops blinking.

Ok, but have you recompiled kdelibs/kdebase since we talked yesterday
about the clock ?  I'm really sorry, but I can't reproduce your problems;
and I'm 99,99% sure that I have a clean build.
But that of course doesn't mean that I am right !

> BTW, Helge, are you subscribed to kde-cvs?

Yes I am.

> I forgot to cc you... because OTOH the wheel doesn't change anything
> if the calendar is open.

For me the calendar jumps to the next/previous month.

So, how do we solve the problem - if there is any ?
You are two where the clock seems to have broken - I'm alone and it looks
like I am wrong :-(
Maybe someone else here on the list with a fresh build is willing to test
and fed some light into this ?

Greetings,
Helge