Kicker's clock

Michael Brade brade at kde.org
Wed Jul 10 21:30:16 BST 2002

On Wednesday 10 July 2002 22:05, Helge Deller wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 July 2002 18:26, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > Ok, own up, who broke the clock ?
> >
> > A long time ago, I patched it to add multiple timezone support, but now
> > when I change timezone for one clock, they all change to that zone. Kinda
> > useless :(
>
> Hi Rik,
>
> Could you please explain a little more in detail ?
> If I have two clocks on the panel and change one to "Los Angeles" the other
> one stays at "Berlin" (my local time). I just tested it, so I don't see
> your problem.
But I have the same result Rik has: if I change a clock the other ones follow
and the thing that shows the seconds (":") stops blinking.
BTW, Helge, are you subscribed to kde-cvs? I forgot to cc you... because OTOH
the wheel doesn't change anything if the calendar is open.

Thanks,
--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops